[Declined] zyrocks2

Call me zy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

zyrocks2

What is your current RS name? zyrocks2

List any previous RS names96 joejonas

What is your total level and combat level?

Combar level: 114

Total level: 1756

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I go way back to the year 2009. Funny story. It was recommended by two friends at a party. I went home that night(probably 11pm), typed runescape.com and got scared by a dragon on the homepage. I decided to wait till morning to check it out xD. Keep in mind I was about 10 years old. I was obviously very naive about what a max accoutn was. I knew simple things such as woodcutting yews in falador for money, range hill giants, attack whatever was a lower level than me. My original runescape name was 96 joejonas becuase I had recently gotten into listening music and that was becuase of the jonas brothers, Joe was a cool guy, so I used his name lol. It wasn't until I introduced my cousins to play the game that they had actual cool names, and spent a whole day coming up with something that would look cool. Came up with "Zyrocks" and have used that username for all my games now. I spent my years playing f2p clan wars in the safe portal. went from 60 combat stats all the way to 85 xD, trust me, that took waaay too long and I would never do it again. I am currently obessed with doing diary task which again, something I completely ignored back then, so I'm grinding out skills for a purpose now. I think my original account got banned for using an auto clicker and auto typer lol. I stopped playing when rs3 came out, and recently just got back to osrs.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Juan, I am 23 years old. Born and currently in Mexico. I just graduated as a software engineer. I currently work in a boot factory in the systems department. I am working on putting up a car wash right now. So that's something I'm excited for. I don't like getting drunk, don't even like beer. Prefer the alone life, although I do go out here and there, especially when it's out for chicken wings.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit. A post about a returning player asking for clans and someone suggested this one. I didn't see who posted it.

What makes you want to join us? So much has changed since I last played, which means I had a ton of questions coming back.Since I mostly played on mobile, it was really annoying having to google things, so I would just ask in the clan chat. To my surprise, there are a lot of players that really know the game and would love how helpful that was. One player which is "WG zeamus" even offered to show me how to kill the daganoth kings since I failed my first trip. Just yesterday, I was in the middle of some elve camp with no food and 10 hp. Someone went and gave me supplies. What I'm getting at is that as a new player, I found this clan really helpful, and well, I've somewhat gotten a lot of things down, I'd like to do the same to other players.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As mentioned, I was caught auto clicking and using auto typer. In my defence, back then, I thought you only got banned for actually botting, not usign third party software. I was muted like 3 times back then in the day. I am clean this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG