My appreciation for the boys

I wanna just give a quick shout out too someone who’s always rooting for the best and motivates me all the time. 

@Why Try Guy

Non-Stop words of kindness and willing too help whenever you can regardless of me being an idiot time to time. Always been 💯. You’ll call me out on me being stupid and help guide me too a better path on this game. You managed to get me back into the game several times after I either staked my bank or when I got hacked. You helped me out. Your an awesome person and anyone who says anything different is very mistaken. Glad too have you apart of the WG family and for sure being one of the most dependable guys on here. Thanks Why Try, love you dude.

I would also like to give a huge thanks to @Why Try Guy for getting me motivated and giving me so much help. He's such an awesome dude!

Edited by Duhyaih

Bcooking.gif 3rd in Cooking Skill Comp (March 1st - 8th, 2021)

silver-defence.gif2nd in Defence Skill Comp (May 10th - 17th, 2021)

It's weird that you post this after I remove practically everyone in the clan off my friends list lol. Don't worry, you're still there lol. Just can't stand the constant toxic bullshit, so I just mass wiped everyone except for a couple who usually don't constantly troll or harass me. I honestly question why I play this game because almost every interaction I have with someone on here is some dude tripping on his ego or just getting off on being a cock to others. Time will tell I suppose.

Signature Pic(s).png

On 6/20/2021 at 8:03 PM, Why Try Guy said:

It's weird that you post this after I remove practically everyone in the clan off my friends list lol. Don't worry, you're still there lol. Just can't stand the constant toxic bullshit, so I just mass wiped everyone except for a couple who usually don't constantly troll or harass me. I honestly question why I play this game because almost every interaction I have with someone on here is some dude tripping on his ego or just getting off on being a cock to others. Time will tell I suppose.

Never leave! You play this game because us ninjas stay together!