[Accepted] No Chaance

NoChaance

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

No Chaance

What is your current RS name? No Chaance

List any previous RS namesKill_Beeber
NL_NoChaance
No Chaance

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 2019

Combat Level: 126RHfleGL.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I joined runescape back in 2005 (I think) played and clanned until the evolution of combat, and like most I quit when EOC became what it is. I joined back when Old School Runescape went live and rejoined my clan Pure Hatred and Krunal930 and grinded out until work required me to be less active and I had to retire from that clan. Once graduating school and things died down in my life I joined the clan Ronin. Stayed with Ronin until Ronin pretty much disband due to inactive members. I then joined Vanguard under Venenatis, I ended up leaving Vanguard to help a friend start his own clan and venture into the PVP scene. That clan Paragon lasted like 3 weeks before thee leader agreed to join the clan Nothing Left. Yup I was in that clan, I wanted to come clean in this because I have nothing to hide. Nothing Left and the PVP scene took a toll on me, phone being blown up at all hours while im pursuing my career. As many of you know it was just a toxic environment and I was kicked because I stopped going to their fights.

Tell us about your clan history.

Pinkies (2007ish) pure clan pink skirt clan LOL
Pure Hatred
Ronin
Vanguard
Paragon
Nothing Left

Tell us about your yourself.

Justin
I'm a male
USA
BA in Safety Management
Safety Manager for a city in USA
League of Legends, COD/warzone, video games in general, Sports Gambling Degenerate, I enjoy taking care of my House and Lawn

How did you hear about us?  I've known about WG since Puree Hatred Days, warred against WG in F2p and P2p clans many times

What makes you want to join us? I want to join a Vanguard like clan and WG is just that, a community, a group of friends, and a group of runescapers do runescape things

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I hope my intro hasn't made anyone hate me and I hope yall will hear me out. I was in Nothing Left, I was nothing more than a pawn in that clan. I didn't know the Hate or drama that was associated with WG and NL members, I was flat out told just hate WG. So if my name is familiar thats where it would be from, but I'm hoping my name isn't familiar. I'm a grown ass man and the WG NL drama was childish and I'm not about that. I am actually banned from WG discord, I honestly dont remember why or what, I believe my name was recognized as an NL member and I was kicked from the discord. So if I could get an unban to access that would be great! All I am asking for is a chance to be part of this group and I hope no one judges me for my previous clan cuz Im not about that NL stuff and I take full ownership for it.
I appreciate your time if you've read this far the last things I have to say are I have a pure I lurk on usually and its name is Iowa U.
AND WG YOUTUBE VIDS AND MEETUPS ARE LEGENDARY (His Lordship) props man

I was in NL for a bit when they first formed, but I never participated in anything, WG gave me a second chance and I am very grateful, hoping we can do the same for you. Good luck and nice to meet you :) 

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG

Welcome dude. It's always nice to meet other players from the early RS2 days.

We observed what happened to Paragon. It's honestly a shame.

I unbanned you on Discord. Join up so we can do your app review once it's time. Looking forward to getting to know you. 👍

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png