[Accepted] Yanarsayn

ChungGlizzy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Yanarsayn

What is your current RS name? Yanarsayn

List any previous RS namesDuttynips

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl: 1550 

Combat lvl: 105

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing old school runescape since 2015 and recently joined again playing for the last 2 years with a new main account,
Favourite skills : Slayer, Magic, Range, Combat
Favourite activities : PvM, Bossing, PvP, Questing, Mini-games, Skilling

Rs Account Age : 1,278 days

Favourite skills : Slayer, Magic, Range, Combat.

Favourite activities : PvM, Bossing, PvP, Questing, Mini-games,

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi my name is Liam Fox, i am 21 years old from Manchester, England
Education:
*High School GCSE
Work:
*Warehouse Operative
*Watching Youtube/Netflix
*Gaming
*Brimless yankee caps
Talents:
*Drinking Alcohol
Dislikes:

How did you hear about us?  searched for clans to join on google and came across a reddit post about the Wilderness Gaurdians

What makes you want to join us? To be part of a friendly and welcoming community, join in with various group events and to have fun playing Runescape, and its the best clan in Old School fam

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

thx guys ❤️ lol, i was an initiate but was late for graduation so had to re-apply (not being active enough) which is totally fair,

ps: i will be back online this thursday when i get my new laptop yay! We shall conquer gielinor as the mightiest clan in all of OSRS my fellow adventurers!

STAY BEAUTIFUL and get those phat juicy loot drops! ❤️ 

LOL VIDEO :youtube.com/watch?v=4SVaHxJhTmk

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png