[Declined] Lvl 666

lvl 666

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lvl 666

What is your current RS name? Lvl 666

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

438 total lvl 

39 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RS ages ago, I think when I was like 12. I recently created this account, the last survivor from my old school accounts being hacked. Lvl 666 is a satanic and RPG mix. I am not really a satanist though lol. My favorite skills are fishing, my favorite activity is pest control, castle wars, clan wars, and pking.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Daniel, Male, 29, US, some college, retail, making music, rock and lo-fi, I can play drums, guitar, bass, sing, mix, master, record. I like pizza, I dislike being bullied.

How did you hear about us?  I searched the OSRS forums.

What makes you want to join us? I wanted to join a clan for my obby mauler but was unable to find any with my combat being so low at the moment, and then I saw this clan and thought it sounded pretty chill with its req's being so low and the community aspect being so high. I felt the good vibes.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Not sure if I am doing this application process right.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG