[Declined] cshtml

cshtml

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

cshtml

What is your current RS name? cshtml

List any previous RS namesI haven't held any other names for any significant amount of time.

What is your total level and combat level?

total: 2250

combat: 125

https://imgur.com/a/yoEkCGM

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played back when i was a kid in like 2005, played a normie that was basically a credit card warrior for a while on osrs release. made an iron when ironman mode came out and basically learned most of the game on this account

Tell us about your clan history.

coming from Ironscape, which is a huge ironman clan. was a mod briefly before resigning (modding wasn't my cup of tea) and have been ranked as a vouched member there ever since (about 2-3 years)

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is cshtml as far as anyone online is concerned. I'm a dude from the midwest US. I like sports and gaming mostly. I work as a developer.

How did you hear about us?  i believe i found you on the oldschool forums just browing/searching through clan posts

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a place to theorycraft in-game strategy while also being able to find teammates for group activities and small-talk about whatever--tech, sports, anything really.

The clan chat channel does seem a bit quiet compared to what I'm hoping for but I figure I'll give this clan a shot and see if it's a good fit for me and the clan members

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome to WG

We don't use the FC (old "wg cc" channel) much anymore with the new clan system out, we use the actual clan channel - that should be more active. 

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

• 3 weeks later...