[Accepted] LotusPaisley

LotusPaisley

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

LotusPaisley

What is your current RS name? LotusPaisley

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Maxed Combat (126)

2216 total level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2007 when I was very young. It very quickly became my favorite thing and I continued to play semi-regularly until I was around 16. After EOC, I stopped playing. I made my account in my computer science class in 2013 and chopped yew trees during class. Other than that, I stopped playing until June 2020. I have been playing excessively for the past year, and I am happy to continue to do so. I am not a member of any clan (yet) but I do have a couple friends I play/chat with occasionally (one of which a good friend from high school). I don't have a lot of pvp experience but I have had some practice in LMS and with an experienced friend who taught me the basics. I am a fairly proficient pvm player, with thousands of GWD KC, most of the slayer pets, considerable KC in the Corrupted Gauntlet, Hydra, Cerberus, Vork, Zulrah, and others. I have around 50 kc in COX but I am very interested in learning TOB/Inferno (recently made it to zuk for the firs time. started learning inferno a few days ago).

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't have any clan history but I used to hang out in a discord with a bunch of pkers. I haven't spoken to any of them in a couple months but they are super cool, wholesome guys. I also have 2 friends I play/chat with regularly, one of which I know in real life. Neither of them do any pking, though.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 26 year old guy living on the east coast of the USA. Runescape is the only game I play, although I used to play Halo 3 competitively when I was 16. Im a part time student and a part time employee, but I still have considerable free time. I enjoy running long distance (5-10 miles at a 7-8minute pace) and other forms of exercise such as working out and hiking. I also enjoy smoking pot, but as for other substances I am 10 months clean. I consider myself to be personable and chill, but sometimes I can be a real miserable piece of shit.

How did you hear about us?  I met Nylophobic while cutting redwoods.

What makes you want to join us? I have met a couple guys in the clan and they seem extremely friendly, willing to teach me PvM stuff I have yet to learn, and they seem to like me well enough. I feel like this clan would provide some enjoyable PvM/social opportunities for me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be really negative sometimes. Ive been trying to work on it for many years but I haven't made a ton of progress.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png