[Declined] Bob De Libra

Bob De Libra

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bob De Libra

What is your current RS name? Bob De Libra

List any previous RS namesWEnchantedRS

What is your total level and combat level?

https://imgur.com/ocnH0fZ

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I created my account in 2008 summer vacations, at first it was meant to be a skiller just to get rid of my tedious real life but then I started making friends and getting trained as a pure, because of a mistake by doing monkey madness and getting the reward I got my defence up to 30 or something (It was my first time being member and doing that quest, 13 years old, everything was new to me), at that point I decided to become a zerker pure and started my own clan on the brazillian servers (world 125 standed for pking), named Death Line, we made some history these days, protecting our world from intruders and fighting as much as possible. Then when the wilderness came back, no one would dare to fight us, we had no more enemies so far, then I decided to quit and end our history.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is the same as my account history, they're on the same path.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Julio Cezar, I'm 26 years old, student (business school), free surfer and beginner jiu-jitsu fighter, I'm Christian, I love my family, I love my girlfriend and I love spending time with my friends, I'm loyal and very honest, sometimes I can be so assertive it can hurt people (That's one of my weakness), I like listening to music, watching netflix, reading books and of course doing some different kind of sports.

How did you hear about us?  I'm one big fan of Wilderness Guardies since the release of the youtube video "The wilderness history", something like that

What makes you want to join us? The way WG is fitted in runescape history makes me want to be part of it, I'm also looking for new friends and ways to practice my english.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...