[Declined] OhRyaLity

OhRyaLity

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

OhRyaLity

What is your current RS name? OhRyaLity

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1391 and i am 100cb.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since 2007 off and on and i have really getting back into it recently trying to grind my stats. The name i have is the one ive used for years now. My favorite skills are slayer and runecrafting ;) jk who enjoys runecrafting.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only been in one clan and it was called try hard inc after they tried to pk me in the wilderness while i was doing mage arena 2 and they told me to join their clan after i evaded the attack.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ryan and i am a male the age of 23. I am from the U.S. and i recently got out of the military in February of this year. I am starting school next month for criminal justice. My hobbies include runescape, golf, working out, and occasionally going out with friends.

How did you hear about us?  My friend Goldman.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for an active clan to make friends and do runescape activities with while i'm online.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: None of the above

• 2 weeks later...