Fantasy football league year 2

Groedius

So I have gone ahead and renewed the fantasy football league again this year anyone who was in last year will be automatically invited and anyone else who wishes to join then just let me know.

Our first year of doing this was last year and  our reigning champion of the WG league is Lillefigo who topped the league off with a huge score of 2319.

So I have just been informed I had the sign up link incorrect the correct link to join our league is 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/lilppc

Edited by Groedius

gagility.gifGcooking.gif.f45285d6474edf60c7fd690af2ff2240.gifBhunter.gif.33289edaeaf1902c518b397d522ce626.gif

Groedius_pm_mojo.gif

8 hours ago, Corbula said:

Anyway to view last years' league? Going to pay more attention to it this year

I don't think so unfortunately! You must take a screenshot at the end to have the league result. However you can see your own previous scores at Pick team -> View Gameweek history

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

29 minutes ago, Lillefigo said:

I don't think so unfortunately! You must take a screenshot at the end to have the league result. However you can see your own previous scores at Pick team -> View Gameweek history

Hmm, turns out I didn't win last year. I will do this year.

I had a massive joke to call my team Burnley Hotspurs and only pick Burnley and Tottenham players but it wont allow that. Premier League are afraid I will win that key chain and stress ball. Fuckers.

welcome.png

On 7/27/2021 at 9:24 PM, Corbula said:

Hmm, turns out I didn't win last year. I will do this year.

I had a massive joke to call my team Burnley Hotspurs and only pick Burnley and Tottenham players but it wont allow that. Premier League are afraid I will win that key chain and stress ball. Fuckers.

You could try to make a team called Red Devils and choose only non-United players with red shirts?

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

• 4 weeks later...