Are you addicted to caffeine?

K1W1

I generally drink two cups of coffee a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I would say I can function without drinking coffee, but it is a taste I enjoy + it keeps me regular if you know what I mean ;)

When I was in the military, there was no coffee and I functioned fine, but there was also mandated nap time so I guess that helped :P

I also drink a lot of loose leaf tea, so I would say my caffeine consumption is....a healthy amount ##

I quit energy drinks and all caffeine 6 months ago and I don't regret it. I got tired of my dependence and having headaches on days where I slept in late (past when I'd normally down an energy drink). Also I had kidney stones which were definitely as a result of the energy drink consumption. Most painful thing ever, some say more painful than childbirth ;)

rejected.png.b54f6c5b9fd656d4c2d2c4836ce69e02.png

award.jpg.5c1ee6f479c208e5279da5a261e0bf21.jpg 3rd place magic skilling comp, apr 2021

sig_wgtranssmall_guard.png.83056665fb1fc11c69773b7808513475.png.e8dcb6d209ca2f4209b4a50b570dbe1a.png

• 1 month later...

I drink coffee the first 10 days of a two week cycle until it stops working and just gives me a headache, spend the next four not drinking it, feeling better and all that, then relapse, thus entering the next two week cycle. So, to answer your question, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly I do not drink much apart from water - The occasional alcoholic beverage or mixed drink when going out but that's about it. Do love me the smell of some coffee but having a coffee in hand is not something I typically would do with coworkers in a common area.

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

I dont need it to get out of bed, but i sure as hell drink a lot of that golden bean water. love the taste of a good espresso. pre-workout used to be caffeine filled, now using stimulant free stuff just for focus and pump, id rather get another cup of coffee in. 100% addicted

• 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly beginning to think I have a serious caffeine problem. Recently, I'll drink a cup of coffee or 2, or an energy drink or something of the sorts while I'm gaming at night trying to stay up to adjust for my next shift time and end up falling asleep immediately after like I had not drank anything. 

TLDR: Yes, probably should get checked out for a serious caffeine problem too lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...