[Accepted] A Mythrandir

A Mythrandir

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

A Mythrandir

What is your current RS name? A Mythrandir

List any previous RS namesA Mythrandir

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1937 and my Combat level is 116. I play a main character and have been on and off RS2/OSRS since 2005!

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've started playing RS2 back in 2005. It probably consumend my childhood lol. I loved the social aspect of it, and I think my english grew immensly from playing the game! Back then, I had 2 mains and several pking alts. I loved to do everything, quests, skilling, pking, social activities. My best goal on RS2 was my quest cape and 125 combat! Now i knew OSRS was out, I made a new main, A Mythrandir (named after Gandalf in lotr), and have been playing and enjoying the game once more!

Tell us about your clan history.

In RS2 I was active in a few clans/teams here and there but can't remember names. In OSRS i've joined 2 mainly, Forsaken (pvp, pvm) and Valiant (social pvm).

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ivo, 29, Dutch, but currently in Australia for over 2,5 years. I was travelling/working here and due to covid chose to be 'stuck' in paradise :p. Back home, I worked in a coffeeshop (the weed smoking kind), and studied music Bassguitar for 3 years! I'd like to experience lots of diffrent things in my life and have worked in hospitality, farms, theme parks... I love music, old music, Rock, jazz, soul, blues. Anything that has soul into it.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS forums

What makes you want to join us? The fact that I remember WG from RS2, knowing it is a long active, legitimate clan. Also the fact that it has many active members, and does a variety of things pvm, social & pking (my latest clans weren't into pking).

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have botted during my end game in RS2, and on my OSRS account I botted mining when I just started and got a micro ban for it. I decided it wasn't worth it and should be playing as it is meant to. Now I haven't even thought about it (also because nowadays there is major security risks on your computer...) and the game is better enjoyed in person, with other persons!
Also, Im very lucky in picking up loot at drop party's hehe =]

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png