[Declined] Plumped

Plumped

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Plumped

What is your current RS name? Plumped

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

1705 Total - 93 combat (being leveled daily)

1873 Total - 124 combat (my 2nd account) RSN - Amazingdoky

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since around 2006 and have always enjoyed every aspect of the game. My name means what it means "Plumped" :D, favorite skill is range-slayer, I love pking when the wilderness is active. Staking was fun for me, but I have stopped that addiction recently...lol

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a few clans back pre EOC, a few pking clans and one PVM clan. I do not remember the names unfortunately.

Tell us about your yourself.

I was born and raised in Florida, 25 yrs old. I am a sys admin for a very large banking corporation. I am majoring in Computer systems slowly but surely will be getting it completed. I love to surf occasionally, lift weights and go on runs with my dog. I like all type of music with alternative rock being the most enjoyable to me.

How did you hear about us?  Through a long time friend, RSN - Warfight

What makes you want to join us? I want to be in a clan that is respectable and all around talented in its own ways. I want to build relationships in the game and have a good time while the game lasts. Why not make the best of it!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: