[Declined] SMOKECABBAGE

SmokeCabbage

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SMOKECABBAGE

What is your current RS name? SMOKECABBAGE

List any previous RS namesmade u skip

What is your total level and combat level?

Cb:114

Total level: 1632

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played runescape for over 12 years
used to be in this clan but left as i stopped playing due to personal reason
back to have some fun and make friends

Tell us about your clan history.

Before i was in the cc last time i was in one other clan which was aus pvm, but prefer to join back as this the better clan <3

Tell us about your yourself.

im 24 years old, love gaming, love sport, and having a laugh

How did you hear about us?  forums

What makes you want to join us? cool clan, ive been with this clan before, and everyone is usually pretty laid back and chill

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: ill probably make all your pvpers look silly haha just kidding but all i do is mainly pvp :)

17 minutes ago, SmokeCabbage said:

hi  yes no problem! what else would you like to know ? sorry im bad at explaining things haha :)

No worries at all man! We just like to get to know our guys a bit more, anything you like about yourself really! 

C+p from an app manager on someone else's:

"If possible elaborate more on your rs history. Whether it be favourite skill, pass time or what makes you keep playing for so long." I also like to just know a bit more about you generally outside of rs, what sport do you play/watch if you love sport, what other games do you play etc etc! :)

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

cool no worries ! 

favourite runescape skill would definitely have to be slayer! love doing slayer task as its allways different, fun and good money making!

Also love to go bossing wether its gwd/raids or any boss in general really!

Been playing runescape because its just one of those games i can allways come back to and enjoy!

Some of the games i play apart from runescape are: modern warfare/fotnite/rocket league on xbox mainly!

Love watching both the NBA AND AFL :)

• 2 weeks later...