[Declined] OxStache

OxStache

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

OxStache

What is your current RS name? OxStache

List any previous RS namesCrazyguy1289

What is your total level and combat level?

2,138 Total Level and 126 Combat Level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I came back to OSRS in 2017ish after leaving after playing 2007-2010ish, and have been playing on my old main since I came back.

Tell us about your clan history.

I tried to join WG when I was about 1300-1400 Total but didn't have the necessary time, and am retrying with hopes of more success this time.

Tell us about your yourself.

I work in customer service on the US east coast (I work a fairly set time of day for those who've read the previous section), fan of F1 and rugby

How did you hear about us?  I don't remember how I found you the last time around, but I still remember this group as well run and friendly from my last time applying

What makes you want to join us? Honestly y'all seem very friendly

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm not a good pker or pvmer, I am basically just a skiller with combat stats

Hey Ox!

Welcome and glad you decided to re-join. Tons of things to do in the clan with events that aren't PvP or PvM related, so you're gonna have a great time here. Excited to get to know you more in-game, and that's pretty sweet that you're that close to maxing. Obviously you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, but if the time comes where you DO want to PvP or PvM, there are a lot of people that are eager to help you learn and provide a fun atmosphere. 

See you in-game.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...