[Accepted] Ablazinking

WG Rhino

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ablazinking

What is your current RS name? Ablazinking

List any previous RS namesZammybowkid7

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level- 1775

Combat Level- 114

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Brother got me into the game, had around 3 or 4 accounts by time i was 13 because i have bad memory, and kept losing passwords or usernames. was playing rs3 off and on till i was around 16-17 then started osrs when i first heard of it. never enjoyed the new rs3 aspects of the game. too much for a simple clicker in my opinion. transferred accounts from rs3 to osrs so same username.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ablazin clan, brother was apart of i followed still have that name cause i like it. had another rs3 clan I forgot the name of, it was small.
then I joined wotg cc shortly after joining osrs. lasted some time but it grew inactive and i left in search of something better with a buddy of mine.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Andrew, however i prefer Drew. I'm 20 years old. I enjoy sports and gaming. I played football junior and most of senior year. I've had 3 concussions. I have my 10HR OSHA and my universal refrigeration license. Plan on going to a nearby school for HVAC. took 2 and a half years of a HVAC career tech in high school. I'm from Ohio, USA. And my favorite food is Tacos.

How did you hear about us?  A buddy of mine name Ironpastie. havent heard from him in awhile he went looking for a iron exclusive clan.

What makes you want to join us? Been here before "a few times" always a great band of people. bossers and patient people. Always willing to help if they can. better then anywhere else for sure. organized as well.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was like 12, and botted with my brother several years ago, at flesh crawlers. Simple autoclicker. Old account, Old Rs3, Old me.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif