[Declined] Kinaeni

Kinaeni

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Kinaeni

What is your current RS name? Kinaeni

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

I have 1602 total level, and a combat lvl of 114.

Combat lvls are 99str, 96att, 75def, 84rng, 71pry, 78mgc.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when I was too young to even remember my age when I started playing, my name comes from a league of legends smurf account I bought that was ready to play ranked.
My favourite thing to do is pk in teams of two but I always struggle as I come across teams either pking or training prayer at the chaos altar where I lose money through being cocky.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Real names Dec short for Declan, 20 year old male, From the UK, like smoking weed/dislike being killed for 100k when trying to train prayer.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking to buy wildy protection.

What makes you want to join us? I really need help in the wilderness as I have low def compared to high combat level but I also can help others in the clan as I’m good at stacking players out, happy to pay for protection.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Been reported for calling someone an offensive name(not racism or any other form of discrimination) but the offence was removed from my account as I always talking to my friend not a random player.

Welcome! As Tauriiel said we don’t provide protection services in the wildy but we do regularly PK. You mention you like PKing in a team of two, why not trying PKing in a bit bigger group with us? 😀

To help your woes at the altar I would either try to go at around 9am to midday during the week if you’re working from home and able to. I also found filtering the world list by number of players and going to the least populated or second least etc helped a bit. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

2 hours ago, Kinaeni said:

Cheers will do, yeah sounds like a good idea I’ve joined the discord I’m down whenever.

Love the enthusiasm! Events, including PKs, are for members only so once 48 hours have passed make sure you type "!Review" and link your application in the discord channel osrs-app-review. Once accepted you'll get access to the event calendar and you can check out when we have our events scheduled for 🙂

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif