[Accepted] Key N Peele

Key N Peele

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Key N Peele

What is your current RS name? Key N Peele

List any previous RS namesBreaker419 was my first acc ever, until rs3 stole it, and now i am Key N Peele. this acc used to be kelamaron.

What is your total level and combat level?

ttl lv is 1799 and my cb is 104.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i was in the clan i just got too busy and havent been on lately but i started when i was around 10 or so and didnt focus on my skills too too much but i learned many things about osrs none the less, my name is an amazing tv show and its also got the skits from it on youtube, if you liek comedy check them out they are very funny and have about 250 skits ive seen so far, anyway i like most rs activities and still look forward too getting better cb stats for bossing and events in the clan, and my favorite skills are probably Hunter, Slayer all the melee range and mage, weirdly construction, and some other skilling skills but overall i like the whole game.

Tell us about your clan history.

just this clan lmfao i used to try to make my own back in the day but never tried hard enough or anything.

Tell us about your yourself.

Corey, Male, 26 rs old, USA, Music is a huge thing in my life I listen to Rock, Rap mostly, Some of my favorite rappers are Machine Gun Kelly, Caskey, Chris Webby, Ryan Caraveo, Lil Skies, Wiz Khalifa, Logic, and plenty more, a hobby i have been doing lately is designing hats with whatever i like, such as things off runescape i paint onto the hats or lyrics from a song and the artist name on the bottom of the bill or whatever i would love to make it a business just don't have the money to do so, one day haha as for talents skies the limit.. see you guys back in game!! go ahead n add me to i like to talk when i do get on..

How did you hear about us?  i was thieving in an ardougne bank and "Baites" recruited me. when he was still here sadly something happened to make him leave.

What makes you want to join us? i got kicked for inactivity and i like how this clan is set up and the respect of members. thank you!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i may go inactive for a couple days occasionally but that's just life i can always re-apply to the clan if they feel i was not around enough to help out or be a part of the team, thank you and i would love to stay in the clan just next time ill let someone know if i think i wont be on for a little while! :D

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png