[Declined] Im Loras

Im Loras

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Im Loras

What is your current RS name? Im Loras

List any previous RS namesSir Loras

What is your total level and combat level?

unknown.pngunknown.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive been playing RuneScape for as long as I can remember, I mainly enjoy skilling and my favorite skill being runecrafting an my name originates from my favorite Game of Thrones character.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a member of Uprising PVM back when they were a thing but they don't exist anymore. I was a member of WG but i was kicked for inactivity other than that i haven't been affiliated with any clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im just a normal 25 year old guy from South Florida. I enjoy gaming and working out.

How did you hear about us?  A friend named Queen Cersei

What makes you want to join us? I want to rejoin the clan because i want to get into bossing and having a community to be apart of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I often take long breaks from RuneScape leading to me getting kicked for inactivity often

kisspng-house-tyrell-fire-and-blood-winter-is-coming-house-5b0891ee904cb3.4144056815272883025911.png

• 4 weeks later...