[Declined] Pownmetal392

Pownmetal392

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pownmetal392

What is your current RS name? Pownmetal392

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level = 1827

Combat level= 111

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i played for about 1 year.
i finish the med game content and moving to end-game content. Also i am new to pking and want to improve.

Tell us about your clan history.

i join a pvm clan

Tell us about your yourself.

i like getting good at the game so i like to practice and love a challenge

How did you hear about us?  Google

What makes you want to join us? Want to improve my pvp skills

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am in a pvm clan

Welcome! You may want to add a little more information to be accepted, check out some of the other accepted applications. It doesn't need to be anything personal, just maybe roughly where you're from (e.g. US, UK, Netherlands etc), what you enjoy about the game etc, what is the pvm clan you're in etc. 

Look forward to seeing you out and about in the wilderness with us at some point! Remember to do an app-review in discord after 48 hours.

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

I live in the UK. I got 96 magic and 92 range but 90s melees.

My bank is 200m. I haven't done wildy diary yet. I like pvp its fun but my skill level is below average, have got experience in cox, tob and nm. The pvm clan i am in now is called Zodiac

• 4 weeks later...