[Accepted] billy031194

billy031194

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

billy031194

What is your current RS name? billy031194

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is 1788

my combat level is 125 im 96 range 95 mage

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i made my account on mobile when i heard it was out for iphones as i didnt have much time to play as having a newborn son but now i can play most nights on the laptop

Tell us about your clan history.

back in pre eoc I started in a clan called nbk I was in them for a few months then I joined a clan called legendz when I hit 115 cmb. I stayed in legendz all the way to eoc which killed rs. I enjoyed the warring scene back then as cwa was alive back then now it’s sort of dead.
in osrs i was in dynasty

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m 26 years old and from birmingham. I play RuneScape mostly at night time as that’s when my son is bed. I work full time as a carpet fitter during the week days so I tend not to play rs as much in the week and being to tired to play. In my spare i do nothing apart from RuneScape and spend time with my son by taking him the park or something. I’m into any type of music if i like it i like it lol.

How did you hear about us?  sharkbrew then joined your discord

What makes you want to join us? i want wilderness guardians because I want a active clan and meet some new people to scape with. I also heard your active in warring which I like doing so I will attend everything as I can if I’m on ill come

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I’m a active person on RuneScape and I attend events when I can. I never did pvm but I’m down to try anything and meet new people along the way

Edited by billy031194

Welcome Billy! Nice application, although being from brum big oof, especially if you're a villa fan having just stole Buendia from us (a Norwich fan).

We are regularly out pking anyway so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here but we do a bit of everything and our eventmaster staff team put on regular learner events for cox and tob as well so you should have a great time and learn a lot. 

Edited by S immons

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png