[Accepted] Sipuliparoni

Sipuliparoni

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sipuliparoni

What is your current RS name? Sipuliparoni

List any previous RS namesHiippari112 <- back in the day on the real 07 scape. On OSRS only been Sipuliparoni, i also have pure builds: i kives i and SipuliJr

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1931

Combat level: 126

just gunna insert the image here, the upload didn't work for me :Shttps://ibb.co/bvz2V9K

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started as a pk build tank range/mage with cb stats of 99 def, 99 range, 94 mage and 52 pray. Played with it awhile and was fun, then i had a bigger off time from osrs and after coming back i just maxed my cb instantly. ^^ Now more into pvm, but would like to learn pking once again ^^

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is only in TMRD back in the day. I was there for 2-3 years if i remember correctly and at that time there was TRD which was a junior clan for TMRD, i was in the council of that clan. Back there i got scammed by a person and this person was on the clan too so i made my quest to blackpaint that person(noob brain of mine back then). Because of this I got demoted from the council, but i stayed in the clan nevertheless. Nowdays im old and weary and don't have the youths hotheadness in me anymore :D

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 31 yrs old manchild from Finland. I work at a city theatre and do the light work there so i am a lightengineer by profession. On my free time i play PUBG and OSRS and just hangout and be lazy about everything, hopefully have money for drums someday so i can continue my hobby as a drummer. ^^ So a lazy gamer/musician with a job. All that i mentioned previously i like and what i didn't mention i do not like i guess :D

How did you hear about us?  I was searching for TMRD and found out Chimaera Fin trought that who suggested i should join you guys. Read about you guys and tought this could be the clan for me ^^

What makes you want to join us? Well. Im pretty busy when im working and when im not i wanna fully do something, OSRS would be one of those things. And what better to do that than to learn something new (in pking and pvming) with a clan dedicated to them both! Chatted a bit on the WG_CC and the ppl seamed nice and easy going like i am so i think it could be a match! ^^

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Only thing that might be like that was the time i got scammed and got mad about it when i was a teen :D Wrote about it on the previous clans section. But as said, not that hotheaded anymore. Just wanna chill and play =)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif