[Accepted] Frog Wiz

Frog Wiz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Frog Wiz

What is your current RS name? Frog Wiz

List any previous RS namesNext Baller (name changed to fit the Next Caller name change, but going back to Frog Wiz whenever I can)

WG Froggy - 2nd Main (126 combat)
Gorilla Wiz - Med (107 combat)
Cabybara Wiz - Zerk/Med (90s combat)
Echidna Wiz - Pure (78/80s combat)
Aardvark Wiz - Gmaul Pure (73 combat)
Slug Wiz - Baby Pure (60s combat)
Crab Wiz - Obby Mauler (50s combat)
Elephant Wiz - Iban Blaster (30s combat)
1800RagFish - Def Pure/Scout (20-40s combat)

What is your total level and combat level?

126 Combat

2025 Total Level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2004, unfortunately missing the party hats, Halloween masks, and santa hats that I definitely would've kept. Funnily enough, I really enjoyed mining back then, and didn't care about XP rates or optimal training methods. Like most of us, I'd get back home after middle school, log in, and play with my school buddies without caring about XP waste.

Eventually, I fell in love with PKing, more specifically clan warring.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in many clans since I first started playing RS in 2004, but they weren't really in the popular/warring scene. Demons of Runescape and Warhazard were the most prominent for me, but again, you may not have heard of these clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Dan, and I live in Iowa with my newborn baby, my wife, and am pretty close to Yasti, Crae, Skeet, and Smoke. I like to do a bunch of things, literally too much for me to list out. Generally anything outdoorsy, motorcycling/powersports, working out, and gaming.

I recently graduated with a Kinesiology degree (Exercise Science) from Iowa State, and am taking a break from school before next year (probably med school or some variation of that). My dream job is to become an Astronaut!

Oh, and Iowa is in the United States, right in the Midwest. Apparently, there are a bunch of WGers in Iowa (Atheist, Duhyaih, Jensen to name a few)! I've even met up with Atheist IRL.

I'm pretty chill and get excited easily, and just want to be on good terms with everyone.

How did you hear about us?  I actually don't remember. I think I either searched the OSRS forums, or googled something.

What makes you want to join us? I previously joined last year in July, and I remember that I wanted to find a clan with a long history and story. Coming from many other games in the past, that was the one thing I always looked at. When I was in a hardcore raiding guide in Guild Wars 2, I joined a clan that had a long and successful history. Same goes for WoW and FFXIV.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am friends with many ex-WG as well as people from PvP clans that WG routinely fights in the wild (DR/PD). However, I've never and never will PK a WGer, regardless of my friendships with them.

ALSO, I WAS GOING TO APPLY AFTER MY VACATION (September 12th to October 3rd), but I said that I would re-apply immediately if Pento made a Freg emoji on discord. Because of this, just know that even though I am applying today, you probably won't see me in-game or actually "back" and active until October.

Also, I'd prefer not to be considered for or be given any Officer, Eventmaster/Staff roles in the future. I think all Officers and Staff have earned their roles and we have plenty of each to go around. I'd hate for me to have to step down like before because of IRL and cause turnover/changes in that hierarchy. I just want to scape with my friends. This doesn't mean that I'll help any less than before though!

Edited by Frog Wiz
Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE O YE FK YE 

Welcome back

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif