[Accepted] Jiga Buu

Scumeho

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jiga Buu

What is your current RS name? Jiga Buu

List any previous RS namesBuu Shiesty

Discord: Jiga Buu#0297

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1711

Combat Level: 113

Stats:

85Attack

99 Strength

77 Defence

99 Range

77 Prayer

99 Magic

99 Hitpoints

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played since Runescape came out went on a long hiatus I love to pk I mostly do slayer/raids when I'm not in wilderness. Got back into Nhing recently Great team pker I'd love to join the clan to run with everyone in it so far everybody seems really chill relaxed and friendly and that's what I'm looking for very chill person working on bettering my account mainly maxing out cb stats

Tell us about your clan history.

Mostly a solo nher I was in Origin CC for quite sometime currently I play with members from Valhalla 

Tell us about your yourself.

James Mendoza
Male
26 on the 17th 😈
Detroit Michigan US
For work I do roofing I'm calm cool and collective a team player I like interacting with other players socially and as well as ingame content I play osrs lately frequently when I'm not working I have 2 kids and another on the way I play osrs mostly occasionally I play Playstation I really just want to see what I could do for the clan and not expect anything in return but good vibes 

How did you hear about us?  Searched through clans on Osrs website also my cousin told me about it allthough he's in a different pking clan 

What makes you want to join us? I love to pk I love the name of the clan I'm looking forward to running with you all🤝 Everybody has been so kind with the welcomes and it seems like you all are very well known in Runescape I'd love to explore more ingame content with everybody I could easily abide by all the rules I like that you guys are honorable pkers no trash talking and you stand by one another until survival or death no man left behind 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Screenshot_20210913-032158_bc2c56c5c9b67b67ece9bd1e0117d1ee.jpg

Edited by Jiga Buu

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif