[Accepted] Sangriaso

Sangriaso

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sangriaso

What is your current RS name? Sangriaso

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1659 my combat level is 120. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing old school after I graduated from high school about 4 years ago. It has always been something that I enjoyed doing and is currently the only game I play. I recently watched the DMM tournament and it inspired me to get back into the wilderness. My account is completely combat focused. I prefer to not skill and would rather boost my combat stats for pking and raids. In the past couple of years I got really into Chambers of Xeric but from my previous experience I want to get back into deep wilderness pking and find a few friends that enjoy pking. As of now I try to pk solo at revs or chaos elemental but always get beat up by guys in max gear.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a rank in frozen fury and I am good friends with The Blue Owl. He recently stopped playing and the clan has been dead for quite some time now. That was really the only clan I was active in. When I raid I usually do FFAs with the cc k e 4.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a student at college and a part-time construction worker that specializes in roofing. I work in the summers and tend to have a lot more time to play during the school year. I'm 24 and I live in Pennsylvania in the United States. I have two dogs and in my leisure time I play RuneScape, watch Netflix, or go out to bars.

How did you hear about us?  I have always known about Wilderness Guardians. Ever since I was in Frozen Fury we looked up to this clan because we would see you guys at the wars we would go to.

What makes you want to join us? Joining WG would be awesome. I feel like it is one of the few pking clans that is still active considering how long this clan has been around. I remember when I was in frozen fury we would see you guys at annakharl in torags and crystal shields and we would always get smoked.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome! Nice application - always good to have more pkers about, come out with us when you're accepted!

Don't forget to !review in the osrs-app-review channel in 48 hours time! In the meantime, join the clan chat "wg" as a guest to chat with us. Pm me on discord if you need any guidance on how to do this (user "S immons" - bright green name). 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif