[Declined] Zupiee

Zupiee

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zupiee

What is your current RS name? Zupiee

List any previous RS namesWimWimBimBom
DH7AXE
bouncesohard

What is your total level and combat level?

109 Combat

1545 Total level

spacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started rs years ago, probably around 2010 or something. I was super addicted for the most part. I got bored of playing when EoC hit, came back for a bit and quit again around 2019 or so and decided to come back to see all the changes to the game. My name has no meaning it's just random, always enjoyed pking, pvm here and there go through phases with it and i'm not one to skill as you can tell.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in WG about 8/9 years ago roughly but other than pking with friends that's all

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Jack I live in the UK and I'm a bit of a boomer now I'm 26. Usually found either at the gym, pub crawling, festival or chilling at home.

Like: Rap music, house music, driving new places, exploring, drinking beer.
Dislike: Covid-19, Boris Johnson, ISIS.

How did you hear about us?  world 27 crew

What makes you want to join us? Been in before and fancied seeing if anyone of the old members still play and be decent to have people to pk with

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be a bellend when drunk

Welcome! Come out PKing with us when you're accepted!

Post a !review request in osrs-app-review discord channel in 48 hours time, in the meantime join the clan chat "wg" as a guest to chat with us in game. If you type "!joincc" in discord it will show you how to do this (but click "chat" rather than "settings -> apply"). 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif