[Declined] Og Wa

Og Wa

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Og Wa

What is your current RS name? Oh Wa

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level:1671,Cb:119

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Have rigour and augury max pk stats aside from 93 attack and 90 defense.

Tell us about your clan history.

Used to singles pk never any multi clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I work full time but I scape a lot in my free time, was always a pker but started to enjoy playing recently and have been expanding my reach’s to other parts of the game. I’m a 22 year old male in Washington yea I work full time has a heavy equipment operator, get along with everyone just not toxic people

How did you hear about us?  Langoer invited me

What makes you want to join us? Trying to get more involved in multi pking/team pvming

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Have no past clan history I have been a singles pker for a long time so some people may recognize my name.

Edited by Og Wa

• Og Wa changed the title to Og Wa

Welcome to WG m8. Tried to pull you into the trip today but think you were afk. Just hit us up and we can help you out. 

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...