Phantasm on that scape life

La Yinn

Hello folks! So most of you know I joined WG when my 'main' (ol phantasm) was just a starterup that I made so I could enjoy more of the game other than just pking on my pure. But to be honest, I haven't done much actual scaping other than getting my combat to 120 in nmz and pking a bunch with you guys or being somewhat inactive otherwise. Well recently I've been a lot more active in scape and I actually feel a bit of a resurgence in my passion for the game outside the wildy. So I've set some short and long term goals for my account that I thought I'd share. 

Starting out, these are the stats / achievements:
image.png.606286623dff99e4bf8615d56e25e56b.pngimage.png.6ad474889ba100530884152bf0a34833.pngimage.png.59b978bc5ef9c94803494fc38795f1b8.png

Lets be real, it's not very impressive :P 

My short term goals are:
- 92 pray
- 99 mage since I literally stopped at 98.5 and then forgot about it 6 months ago
- Kandarin Hard diaries, since what the fuck why did nobody tell me it increases your bolt crit %

- Wilderness Hard diaries, so I dont have to ask for taxi's to/from ferox enclave anymore
- 1750 total, so I stop missing all the good fights in total worlds lol
- Song of the Elves, cause everybody keeps telling me the unlocks are super legit and it will keep me busy for a bit

- Elite Void set

- A pet. Any pet. 

After that, I'm looking at steadily grinding towards some real longer term goals:
- 2000 total

- 500m / 750m / 1bil bank for PvM gear

- Quest cape
- 500 / 750 / 1000 collections logged

- 1,000 clues completed

- 5 PvM pets

Eventual end game goals are basically max stuff as far as it can go aslong as I feel the desire to play the game. But I think realistically I'd want to accomplish the following:
- All diaries completed
- 2200 total
- The inferno. Maaaaaybe. 

This topic is essentially just a place I can post some cool or funny stuff I find along the way.  I may post a bunch at times and not a lot at others, but will try to keep some progress posts flowing.

So, hope you enjoy seeing me clown about in Gielinor!

image.png.15e904e10b45126cca20725109dac89e.png

• 2 weeks later...

A little progress update on things so far; I put the prayer goal first and knocked out 1750 total along the way so that's the first 2 goals done. Since the fishing competition  was going on I decided to spend some afk time fishing but it kinda spiralled out of control, especially since a few days ago I was dragged into a hcgim group. Wasn't gonna take it seriously at all, but ended up being so much fun. That entire gamemode has been one giant meme so far I swear. :D 

image.png.3debb6662f7631d9d3159eb052cc9ccf.png

So I ended up playing that and kept afk fishing on the main. And fishing, and more fishing.. ended up getting 7 agility levels so far and kinda figure I may aswell afk my way to 70 agility since I need that for song of the elves anyway. Gonna play the HCGIM in the meantime.

Current stats:
image.png.897b1c8e1adbc9c0980d075c89298df1.png

Also this happened bout a few hours ago:
image.png.210f49f304d1daa5d97c648b5c4db84b.png

Wasn't planning on filling out that collection log anytime soon but ain't complaining about being spooned!