[Accepted] Ule

Ule

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ule

What is your current RS name? Ule

List any previous RS names-

What is your total level and combat level?

1939 + 120

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing during classic in 2002 but my current main is from 2004. I never joined a 'official' clan for warring,pking and random pvm content but I did attent Runescape official forum events and at one point we had a pretty nice group going on for us back in 05-07 before the removal of free trade and wilderness.

I continued playing after that but I never was in a clan except for a random one so I could access the citadel. I quit rs3 after divination came out, only logging in to max out any new skills. Have been SLOWLY playing oldschool taking my time skilling and not being efficient at all, it is more enjoyable to play like this :). I love do to random PvM content although I am not the best at it.

My rsn is quite rare, a 3 letter word and it doesn't really mean anything. This is my original name from 2004 and I honestly can not remember how I came up with it.

Tell us about your clan history.

I havent been part of a official clan that has website/teamspeak/discord etcc. I joined a citadel clan back in rs3 but I don't even remember its name.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Carl, nearing my 30's and originally from Sweden now living in FInland. I have been working as a business analyst for the past 2 years in a private investment bank. My job allows me to work remotely and I have a lot of automated processes that I am responsible so I have time to play Oldschool on the side :-)

Gaming is probably the biggest of my hobbies. I was introduced to gaming by my dad when I was really young and that is something that we still share together. I got introduced to osrs by a classmate back in 2002 and was hooked ever since.

How did you hear about us?  Originally from reddit.

What makes you want to join us? I have been playing the game since 2013 without really doing or talking to anyone. I've always done solo content but I really enjoy the company of other people and I love doing content with other people, like I used to back in RS3. I have been chilling in the friends chat for over a year and now in the CC as a guest for a month and that is why I wanted to join.

I see a lot of community events that are being advertized in the CC so I would like to eventually participate in some and get to know other members of the clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: -

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif