[Accepted] MYL

MYL

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

MYL

What is your current RS name? MYL

List any previous RS namesHonestly don't remember them they were that long ago, I've always kept this name across pures/ my main with holder names in between. Sorry i couldn't be more specific :/ other thern the og name mat_bowen1, upon creation of my first acc haha. This question triggered some flashbacks, also had the name yo_cool69 (before i knew what 69 was kek)

What is your total level and combat level?

126 Combat, with 2096 total, hoping to max by end of next year :)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2004 when I was just 6 years old lol, at first i had the name mat_bowen1, named after a favourite footballer at the time, before shortly there after acquiring the name "MYL", my real name is "Myles" so it was the shortest variant available.

I spent years skilling and pvming and eventually achieved max in rs3 before the release of EOC, i really enjoyed the skilling aspects at this time, rarely ever pking. however with the release of old school i made it my mission to not only get involved in the same grind I'd already completed, years earlier, so i learnt to pk. Since then i rarely do any PVM or skilling, which is notable through my lack of kills in my boss log.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back in the day before EOC i was a member of a relatively large pvm/ minigame clan (lol we held that shit down) called Divine Corruption. After having a massive break from the clan scene i was a member of aus 2007 for a short time, before finding a few friends who i still casually pk with.

I wouldn't exactly call them clans but I'm a member of the savage army discord (the youtuber 25 Buttholes public clan) and ingame clan since clan update (willing to leave in pursuit of a more active group), occasionally being dragged into wars with Clan Heroes through my network of friends. I only participate in these for fun when all else is dead in the wilderness. I'm sure you know who they are but they're a group of (mainly) Venezuelans who war with RoT and the likes, and im more than happy to leave their discord and not war with them, should my application be approved. I'm friends with the pker "Uzi", this is how i go involved with these friends chats.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Myles, I'm a 23 year old Aussie with a jocular attitude toward most things. I'm still trying to figure out which path i want to take in terms of my education but have completed Highschool and a diploma in justice before realizing i wasn't interested in this field enough to warrant a career in it. I'm currently employed as an expert in an iconic australian hardware store

I read a lot in my spare time, mainly about history, naturalism, mycology and astronomy. I have a wicked telescope that i take out into the middle of nowhere to observe the center of the milky way, which is visible year round in this part of the world. Pending weather conditions of course.

How did you hear about us?  To be honest I've been pked by you guys a few times and got the discord from your kill messages

What makes you want to join us? Recently, I have been struggling to find an active group of friends to pk with. Many of my long term osrs friends have either quit (temporarily as we all know) or are working on things like maxing, and are to busy to come pk with the boys :(

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I haven't botted since EOC but have used some of the more sus plugins on Openosrs (wildy lines, freeze timers, spellbook resize).

I've never spied, scammed or RWT, beyond buying gold long ago. I guess i've tried to bait people (who where already in the wilderness) into following me down into wilderness slayer caves etc. with my friends waiting inside, which i guess could be considered a lure.

The only other thing worth putting here is that I used to be friends with a guy named "dumspter cat", before he ratted me and my friends and then joined Bullfrogs, since then they target me when they see me but its pretty inconsequential because they're just venny bolt raggers.

Edited by MYL

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthjune2022.png

Hey man, remember you from last night. Glad to see you apply.

OPRS plugins you mentioned are perfectly fine, we all use em. 

Also that kind of luring people into multi and what not is also fine.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

13 minutes ago, S immons said:

Welcome man! I hope some of the kill messages at least gave you a laugh ;) look forward to seeing you around! @NFS will have to start getting all the aussie guys going!

That explains why I see you guys so often, fellow aussies ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, s m o k e said:

Hey man, remember you from last night. Glad to see you apply.

OPRS plugins you mentioned are perfectly fine, we all use em. 

Also that kind of luring people into multi and what not is also fine.

Heres one for the history books, the straw that broke the camels back 🤣

19 minutes ago, TBing said:

Welcome! Glad to see another pker.. nice app too! Look forward to seeing you in the wildy with us. Aussie pkers growing! 

Thanks mate, look foward to it too, I think i recognise your name :P

Edited by MYL

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthjune2022.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif