[Declined] EdiblAutopsy

EdiblAutopsy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

EdiblAutopsy

What is your current RS name? EdiblAutopsy

List any previous RS namesKing Eidelon
TeamNoDrop
ThirdLegPeg
Blownbuthole
Sky982

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level- 1693

combat level- 122.35

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My name is a cannibal corpse song, my favorite activities include wilderness bossing and raids. I enjoy playing the game with friends more then anything, and doing pretty much anything with them is always a good time. I’d love to get more into pking but need some people to do it with. I started playing rs around 2003, and picked old school back up a few years ago and have played on and off since. The more friends I’ve gained while playing is what keeps me logging back in.

Tell us about your clan history.

RuneStar SC
NonToxic
WDP

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Tyler, I love playing guitar and listening to music. I’m a welder by trade and live in Pennsylvania u.s.

How did you hear about us?  Through friends. I was sent an about post you guys made and was instantly sold.

What makes you want to join us? The fact your clan has been around since 2003 is truly impressive. I’ve been in a few clans over the past 2 years and all have let me down with no one hosting events or having fun together. My favorite clan out of the few I took part in was RuneStar SC but after the founder stopped playing everyone started to separate and join other clans. I still play with a few really good friends that were part of it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing to hide, I’ve never stolen a split or scammed anyone in all my time playing and I’m proud to say so.

• 2 weeks later...