[Accepted] Zemitri

Zemitri

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zemitri

What is your current RS name? Zemitri

List any previous RS names: Always been Zemitri

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl: 1613

Combat lvl: 121

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since around 2007 and I have alot of experience with the game. I used to play alot of rs3 and used to own a clan called zemigods which had over 300 members. I used to do lots of pvm but now i have started focusing more on osrs pvp. I was in plenty of pvm clans in the past but i forget about most of them since there were so many and it was so long ago. 

Tell us about your clan history.

I am currently in terror on my pure but since the lpc community is dying i wont be active on that as much anymore. I was in IR for about a year until it closed. Back in the day i used to be in smaller clans like dp that barely exist now. Im upset that the overall pvp scene is dying but im trying to get as much action as i can get for now. 

Tell us about your yourself.

im 23 and graduated undergrad in finance. I live near the philadelphia area and i love going to bars and having out with friends. I also plays lots of call of duty/halo on my xbox series x. I am also into plenty of anime and netflix shows so if you ever need a reccomendation, hit me up! 

I dont talk much on the mic when pking mainly because i like to listen to music while playing and dont want to have annoying background music. I smoke weed too :D

How did you hear about us?  runescape

What makes you want to join us? looking for a clan that pks :D

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im clean :D

Edited by Zemitri

Niiiiice man, good to see you apply! We are out there regularly pking so look forward to seeing you out there with us. A bit more information about you would be great though, just edit your post in for a bit more info about you like where you're from, interests in game etc and stuff like that :) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

You were in W302 FFA Portal right? Welcome! If you wouldn't mind adding some more stuff to your app like what you like to do in RS, and anything you feel comfortable sharing about yourself as a person, your app could use an edit. :)

I saw you did the !review in the discord channel, great job! Once it's been roughly 48 hours from when you applied, please do !review again and we will finalize your app!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif