[Accepted] FlaxToad

FlaxToad

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

FlaxToad

What is your current RS name? FlaxToad

List any previous RS namesNone that I can recall

What is your total level and combat level?

1927 Total and 110 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in my elementary school years as most and I sucked as most, I pretty much just wacked cows. I really got into runescape again when osrs came out and a few of my cousins were grinding it as well. My favorite skill is probably hunter I got pretty lucky at blacks not too long ago and pulled out the chin pet! My name is a pretty simple one to get its Toadflax flipped lol.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I don't actually feel that comfortable giving out this kind of personal information. I enjoy runescape and many other video games regularly I prefer skilling on scape but I am trying to get more into the P v M and P v P side of things.

How did you hear about us?  You killed me a vetion S immons and The Heir linked the discord

What makes you want to join us? I would like to learn more about the P v P side of runescape and keep up with whats going on in the community. It would also be nice to not get pk'd by you at vetion.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I mainly play an Ironman

Edited by FlaxToad
Wording was odd

Nice to see you apply mate! We have plenty of people here who pvp, pvm and everything in between... Some are mainly here for the social side so no matter what, there should be something here for you! It will be nice to have another free scouter for us at Vetion of course ;)

Don't forget to check back in 48 hours and request a review by posting !review and linking your application in the osrs-app-review discord channel. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

6 hours ago, koods said:

Welcome to WG!

Any foods or music you enjoy? 

I love Sushi and I am not picky about my music

8 hours ago, S immons said:

Nice to see you apply mate! We have plenty of people here who pvp, pvm and everything in between... Some are mainly here for the social side so no matter what, there should be something here for you! It will be nice to have another free scouter for us at Vetion of course ;)

Don't forget to check back in 48 hours and request a review by posting !review and linking your application in the osrs-app-review discord channel. 

Thanks but I appear to be banned from the discord 

3 hours ago, Ghost Sabre said:

Hello mate lets give it a shot I will unban and we can start fresh. Whats your discord name?

Welcome and good luck!

Hello, yes I am drowsy dan sorry my first impressions were using language deemed unacceptable here or many other places nowadays. I am not homophobic or hateful agaisnt any group of people I was just frustrated with the circumstance of my death. I use that language to mean unsportsmanlike or lame but I realize it is not taken like that by everyone and is not acceptable here.

52 minutes ago, FlaxToad said:

Hello, yes I am drowsy dan sorry my first impressions were using language deemed unacceptable here or many other places nowadays. I am not homophobic or hateful agaisnt any group of people I was just frustrated with the circumstance of my death. I use that language to mean unsportsmanlike or lame but I realize it is not taken like that by everyone and is not acceptable here.

No worries - hope to see you requesting a review shortly as Ghost has unbanned you and hopefully you'll enjoy your time at WG :) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

1 hour ago, FlaxToad said:

Ok sounds good we appreciate the explanation and the willingness to move forward! Please rejoin the discord and say hi in #wg_lobby - then check #osrs-app-review channel for your review once it has been 48 hours!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png