[Accepted] Paahtis

Paahtis

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Paahtis

What is your current RS name? Paahtis

List any previous RS namesThis is the only account that I can remember.

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level 83, total level 1126

spacer.pngspacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

First of all my account was created in 2012 and the name means toast in my language that is Finnish. I have been playing on/off for a long time, however usually only for like 2 months and then I have forgotten about the whole game for a year or two. Mostly I have done some AFK skilling while in school but recently I have gained some interest in playing more actively and I have e.g. done lots of quests in the last couple of weeks.
As I said, I've been mostly doing skilling, and my favourite activity has been fishing. I have to admit that I don't know that much about PK:ing or combat stuff in general, but I am actively trying to learn more about the other aspects of the game as I play, and in the last couple of weeks or so I have made progress on that field!

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not been in any clan previously.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jussi, I am 22 year second-year law student from Finland. My hobbies include video games (obviously), gym and cycling! In the past I have especially enjoyed FPS games such as Counter-Strike but in the last year or so I have kinda moved to other genres such as RPG and strategy games.
What comes to music, I do listen to almost anything expect the typical Spotify top50 list pop-music. If I had to pick a favourite genre, I would say rock, but it really varies a lot. For example, when studying, I almost always listen to jazz or classical music!

How did you hear about us?  My IRL friend known as Rokhart told me about the clan.

What makes you want to join us? I really miss the times when you could just enter teamspeak and you instantly had 10 firends to play with. Nowadays some people have stopped playing and the games that I used to play dont really interest me that much anymore. So I kinda miss the social aspect of gaming and meeting new people through videogames.
So a few weeks ago when I picked up runescape again and talked with my friend Rokhart, he told me about this clan, of the good atmosphere within it, and that it really gives more motivation to play! I also just want to meet new people and practice my english skills which really have gotten worse due to lack of using the language.
Lastly, I have lots to learn about runescape and this clan sounds like a good opportunity to do so!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm as innocent as a newborn!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png