[Accepted] Rainbow Ice

Sublime

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rainbow Ice

What is your current RS name? Rainbow Ice

List any previous RS namesMain Account: Ice Forge, Sublime RS, RS Sublime.

My Alt/Bank Account: XSublimeX, XMAXEDGODX, UNHOLYMAXED.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1914.

Combat level: 126.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

No ban's on any account's there is only some mute's on my alt on OSRS where it was my very first runescape account technically my Rs3 account it is 6200 day's old checked from han's in lumbridge started around 2003 - 2004 Sublime is an alternate word for Perfect An my Favorite Skill is Probably Mining.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have Owned PvM Hangout since 2009 with a co founder His username is: ssjbaby
but i have decided to part way's with that clan an just stay in the clan's friend's chat an join you guy's actual clan i am also porting over from holy empire on my main OSRS Account.

Tell us about your yourself.

Very hardcore Runescape player love to play basketball football go to the movie's skateboard
my age is 27 i am a male i live in East Coast united state's i work as a apple home advisor for 21 dollars an hour so currently i work at home which give's me plenty of time to play Runescape again I have my bachelor's in computer science an my bachelor's in the IT Technical support group i work for through apple support i am good at playing music i typically play drum's i can draw very well on computer an off computer alway's considered to become a tattoo artist the only thing i do not put with is clan BS like people bringing there in real life situation's that cause issue's with clan into the discord or forum's an such sort my Hobbies on my own time is playing video game's like runescape or xbox maybe even playstation i have a switch so i am very mobile i am alway's good with competitive FPS game's when it come's to like CS:GO, Fortnite, Pubg, Apex stuff like that i have incredibly quick hand's with a mouse an my switches from item to item on OSRS is very impressive so i think i would be a good member as a main pker sometime's i do PvM but not often i am familiar with mostly all the mech's in Osrs an rs3 i used to be a top of the line bug abuser way back in the day in like 2010 - 2012 on Pre eoc cause it had major flaw's an they had patched it later down the road but i never do bug abusing on my main account's always create a alt or something i had abused the duel arena staking glitch on rs2 an got away with a blue partyhat on my main that i still have to my name this day on Rs3 Beside's that i am very level headed down to earth can get along with anyone as long as they go by who they are an follow the rule's an guideline's of the clan and treat other's nicely as well as me an any other clan member.

How did you hear about us?  Morgoth From Holy Empire

What makes you want to join us? I am very interested with you guy's as you have a really nice main pking team an i have been looking for a proper pking team for awhile have always wanted to run a 8 man 126's pking team in the wilderness with really decent gear has always been a dream of mine to melt our enemy team with chin's an barraging i used to pk way back in the day when it was like 2008 - 2010 just really interested with the team setup you guy's have especially since you are recruiting from Holy Empire where all my level 126 max combat friend's are would like to remain with them they are very familiar with my pking method's an style's an most of them are transferring over to wilderness guardian's i hope the staff team will give me a chance i am a very good leader material if anyone where to ever dropout of the clan i would find myself as a perfect spot as a discord mod an a decent rank in the clan but that is completely up to the staff team an who they decide to poll at that time until then we will see where exactly i fit in at.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Previous Bug Abusing History, Still partial ownership to my old clan PvM Hangout do not plan or tend to recruit people from this clan to my previous clan i am here because i want to be an needed a new clan an a new place in term's of friend's and family joining wilderness guardian's people who i consider very close to me have done been accepted into the clan as i had seen in the discord but i do not pk other's in our own clan for my own benefit nor any standby player's that are trying to skill i am just in it for warring an PvM as well as skilling Thank's if you will give me the opportunity to join you as a fellow comrade in war <3 .

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png