[Accepted] WG_Shenron

WG_Shenron

WG_Shenron

What is your current RS name? WG_Shenron

List any previous RS namesDrTranq
7h0r

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ranged Tank 101 combat. Played back in 07 max combat. Never got into RS3. Favorite skills are slayer, and ranged. Shenron cause I grew up on dbz. Sitting at the g.e in between tasks/fashionscape lmao

Tell us about your clan history.

Part of pvp clan last winter, would general and lead trips. Familiar with the wild and can follow instructions if not in charge.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Austin a college student, I’m 23. Friendly social guy, I don’t really let things get under my skin. I have no problem being wrong, but I’d rather be right. From the US, prefer lofi hip hop, metal, rap, edm, can drink beer pretty quick. Super cool chill laid back scaper. always down to help others, and give my respect.

How did you hear about us?  Forums

What makes you want to join us? Just looking for a good clan, been in the CC a couple of days already. Just trying to learn more about end game material.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png