[Declined] SirDubbie

SirDubbie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SirDubbie

What is your current RS name? SirDubbie

List any previous RS namesI have 2 alt accounts with the names dDubbieb and Du_bb

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1504 and my combat level is 97

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

my main account, SirDubbie, is an unlocked P2P wit hthe current goal of the quest cape and any BIS gear i can get ahold of, my account was made a few years ago but i only have sub600 hours currently

Tell us about your clan history.

I do not have much experience with clans on old school but for a small time i would deliver items for the OSRSexpress clan

Tell us about your yourself.

My real name is Carter, i am 20 years old, i work as a mechanic in midwestern america. and i am a talented painter

How did you hear about us?  I was looking for wilderness bodyguards and this was the best looking result

What makes you want to join us? I am in need of help with the mage arena 2 quest, i am unfamiliar with pvp tactics and i am willing to learn or pay for services

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have one previous botting accusation that i have akready paid my time for

We don't do services but would be happy to teach you the ropes, the discords filled with super helpful information and the event write ups for pvp events, (found on the calendar) also have some awesome tips to get you started 

In saying that we will be your bodyguards when you eventually come pking because we leave no man behind :) I feel like this more safe environment creates a better learning environment for pking.

Welcome :)

Edited by MYL

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthjune2022.png

• 3 weeks later...