[Declined] Big Hertzy

Big Hertzy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

4 Wraith 933

What is your current RS name? Big Hertzy

List any previous RS names4 Wraith 933

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1195

Combat Level: 81

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played RuneScape on and off since 2007 :) and have been playing OSRS since it's release on many different accounts. I have just come back from a year or 2 break to start a new main account for maxed pking and also to learn higher end PvM such as raids.

Tell us about your clan history.

Last big clan i was in was a pure clan called "Grey Delinquents" where i was a high rank involved in organising pk trips and events as well as being the "caller" in multi revs wars.
Apart from that i've really only hung out in FC's like "Framed" and "Sparc Mac"

Tell us about your yourself.

IRL name is Aaron and i'm from Australia :), currently in the process of immigrating to the us with my wife who is from there. we've been travelling around abit the past year and have decided to settle and work in a small beach town for the next 6 months or so while we wait for visa stuff to get finalised.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Forums

What makes you want to join us? I've known about WG for awhile now but just never signed up on any of my accounts i've played on.. but you guys seem cool and i like the idea of a PvP clan with honour, something that seems to be missing from the PvP scene in recent years.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Used to buy gold from sites in the past but now i just buy bonds to support OSRS.

Edited by Big Hertzy
Added new name, and gained a few combats levels since posting the first time. :)

Welcome to the forums Aaron the aussie! (And welcome to USA soon) Nice app.

Excited to have a pker with some calling experience joining us. Your stats are still quite low for mains pking, but I’d bet you’ll get those up in no time. 

In the mean time, I’m looking forward to seeing you around… enjoy nmz!

Shunter.gif.4788e56c24bd14c33ab6d31ce89ad341.gif

nov.png

most-improved.gif

• Big Hertzy changed the title to Big Hertzy
  • 3 weeks later...