[Declined] DeviousAdam

DeviousAdam

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DeviousAdam

What is your current RS name? DeviousAdam

List any previous RS namesDeviousOarks

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 121.275 Total level: 1827

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played this account for quiet some time and use to be in WG before the clan update. I use to enjoy pvp back in the rev days but now i mostly pvm. I recently lose a large sum of money at the closing of the duel arena and am looking for friends both old and new to pvm with.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only clan I've ever been in was this one.

Tell us about your yourself.

Work full time from home, do most my gaming then. I go to school part time for computer science and enjoy it. Other hobbies include photography and smoking pot.

How did you hear about us?  Been here before

What makes you want to join us? I miss doing things like revs, corp, and meeting real friends through discord.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I received this account from GwapGang along time ago when a issue with my authenticator and lost school email prevented me from logging into my old account DeviousOarks permanently. I have been playing this account ever since and am involved in no rwt ect.

• 4 weeks later...