[Declined] lloydy672

Lloydy672

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lloydy672

What is your current RS name? lloydy672

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

combat level 125

total level 1959

Shoootuh (Myl) messaged me in game to apply and I have a friend in the clan Rob Payne which is why I am applying to join.

I am looking for a social clan with active members i mostly focus on skilling but would like to learn some more PvM and am open to PvP on accasions. I have an almost maxed PoH anyone is welcome to use.

Thanks

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My accounts just over a year and a half old i started playing during lockdown but used to play as a kid. I beat my original goals of getting the quest cape so have been skilling and learning some bosses recently.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan named Brits Legion. I took a month hiatus to look after my sick mum and came back to find the clan dissolved due to an internal arguement.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 30 years old and work for hellofresh as a warehouse operative. I enjoy games, whiskey and anime.

How did you hear about us?  My friend Rob and Shoootuh (Myl) messaged me in game after finding my post looking for a clan on rs forums

What makes you want to join us? My friend Rob recommended the clan and had nothing but good things to say

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Welcome man! We have some awesome eventmasters & pvm mentors to help you learn some bossing and our pvp trips are always open for newcomers, just speak to one of the pvp-staff (officer/warlord/head warlord) ahead of the event to give them a heads up and they can give you some advice ahead of the trip too!

Look forward to seeing you around. 

Nice one @MYL!

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• 1 month later...