[Declined] yung_kryptik

kryptik

yung_kryptik

What is your current RS name? yung_kryptik

List any previous RS nameswut is nh

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing on and off since 2012. I love the game and really love ping. I just recent got back into it and its no fun to do alone and was looking for a community to join.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a few small pure pking clans pre eoc but haven't joined one in quite a while to be honest.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Cabe. I'm 23 from the USA. I produce instrumentals as "kryptik" and have made a couple multi million hits with Lil Peep before he passed. I love having fun and making jokes. one thing i absolutely hate is arrogance.

How did you hear about us?  I've seen the name over the years and looked it up.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join a community that has been in the game for a while, just so i know its not going to go under like all the small clans i joined in the past. I also love the fact that this is a 'honour clan" because its hard to come by that anymore.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have only gotten in trouble once in game and it was an instant ban on a pure account i made a couple of years ago. haven't botted since.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-01-07 at 1:50 PM, kn0t a bot said:

Read the instructions what to do next. Pretty sure you have to PM the leader or app manager on discord to have them review it once you post is 3 days old, which obviously it is.

Look to message flux, da man, or mojo in discord! Look forward to pkin with ya and checking out your work 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png