[Declined] Tuxi

Tuxi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tuxi

What is your current RS name? Tuxi

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

123 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape in 2007 after i was introduced to the game by a sibling and have loved the game ever since.  I started out mainly as a pker but nowadays you can find me doing pvm content, mostly Corp or raids. Like many others i stopped playing after combat evolution but returned a few years ago with the release of OS.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Austin, i am 25 years old from the US. I work as a field operations supervisor for a energy company, currently in California. I mostly spend my time enjoying sports, working, and playing games such as OSRS or PS4.

How did you hear about us?  I was referred by “tunadickrick”

What makes you want to join us? With new bosses and raids on the way i would like to have a clan to do more in-game PVM and occasionally pking with. I've heard nothing but great things about this clan and feel it would open up opportunities for me to try new things with clan mates.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only rules I’ve ever been in trouble for breaking was being muted for bad language, a long time ago.

Edited by Tuxi

• 4 weeks later...