[Accepted] WG Snorlax

WG Snorlax

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG Snorlax

What is your current RS name? WG Snorlax

List any previous RS namesWG Snorlax, zZz Snorlax

What is your total level and combat level?

1533 Total, 108.775 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Just about the same as my previous application a few months back. Very fresh OSRS account, i no lifed a bunch and rushed to corp masses. I dont have much history on OSRS.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only been in WG on OSRS

Tell us about your yourself.

29 year old gamer, cat dad, and i love to cook!

How did you hear about us?  I used to be in this clan before, but found you on google originally

What makes you want to join us? Only clan ive ever been in, and while a few members rubbed me the wrong way which caused my first seperation from the clan, i did have alot of good memories here, so it still feels like the place i would like to be moving forward, since i play more casually now.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif