[Accepted] schmiiiited

schmiiiited

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

schmiiiited

What is your current RS name? schmiiiited

List any previous RS namespk331

What is your total level and combat level?

2208 total, 126 cmb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive played for far too long to remember what year i started, past 15 yrs atleast (with breaks in between jagex's messup's). When i created my first rsn it was based on my real name. i had no idea about pking before couple years later, but then grew to love it. I was almost maxed pre-eoc and now im stuck to get that done in osrs too. Im all about social groups and having fun. i love pvming and multi-pking, but everything is fun if its with friends.

Tell us about your clan history.

CXS - cutthroat syndicate
Welfarers
TS- the_slayers
CD- Charmed and dangerous
BC- Beyond control

Tell us about your yourself.

Im PK, soon to be 30.. Married and house full of kids.. I am Norwegian and work as a paramedic. As im stuck with kids, my short sparetime is mainly cut to them and runescape on my days off. I work shifts, so im online on different times but also highly active. I like events and social arenas, and i play this game to have a good time with other people.

How did you hear about us?  Always known about WG. I even applied once like over 10 years ago, but i just randomly saw WG in the wilderness recently. I did not know one of the oldest clans was still going strong in OSRS.

What makes you want to join us? You are one of the oldest clans in runescape, and i had a big vision many many years back to join WG. I am looking for a active clan for everyone and everything there is to be done in osrs.
Now that i randomly see WG more and more, and see that you are active, i want to be a part of that!
I love doing group activities, and your a clan for everything. I want a clan who does what the game offers from skilling, pvming to pking.
I have always played by the honour code, and looking for a clan with the same vision on how they want the game to be. I believe i can contribute positive to your clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never botted, leaked, spied, scammed, rwt or nothing like it. Cant stand that shit.
Ive just recently left BC (Beyond control, pking clan) because i want to apply with you. I dont know if that will affect anything, but thats it.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:41 AM, S immons said:

Oh shit another Norwegian too! Welcome bro, have seen you out a few times. Look forward to seeing you out with us soon! Check back in 48 hours and request a !review in the osrs-app-review discord channel. 

We are here to take over mowhahaha!

Oh, and hello there fellow norse!

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif