[Accepted] Cursed Rake

cursed rake

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cursed Rake

What is your current RS name? Cursed Rake

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

126 Combat Level, 2212 Total Level 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing a few years ago, and have recently returned after a long break so I can finally max this account, and then work on post-max goals. I'm primarily a skiller, but am trying to break into the PVM scene. I also really enjoy going into the wildy with the clan (like on Callisto events), so am interested in the idea of PKing, but I also know I would be quite bad at it. If you just need dps and are willing to deal with a total noob, let me know. 

Tell us about your clan history.

No clan history apart from being in WG. I first joined WG in early 2019, and then re-joined in October 2021. I am now coming back after an extended leave from the game, as I just couldn't part with this game and this community for any longer. :)

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 29 year old guy living in the DC area with my fiancée and our two pugs. We actually just bought a house in Northern Virginia, and working on the house was part of the reason I took a long break from the game a few months ago. I work in the federal government, and am currently working from home. I went to school at the Ohio State University, if there are any buckeye fans here. Apart from gaming, I like to read fantasy and historical fiction, listen to history podcasts, and I also collect books and watches.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I love the community first and foremost, but also really appreciate the organization that this clan has, and how active all the members are. Most of the people in this clan are way better at playing the game than me, so I would love to learn more about the game from ya'll.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Edited by Cursed Rake

• Rok locked this topic