[Accepted] Store Lille

Store lille

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Store Lille

What is your current RS name? Store Lille

List any previous RS namesFredrikmm93 - Previous RS name on main account (Store Lille)
Lille Store (another account / 1 def pure)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1673

Combat level: 115.

Stats main account

Stats on Pure account

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape back in 2002-2007. Stopped playing after jagex removed wilderness. OSRS is just nostalgic, I have so many great childhood-memories, and epic moments happening while I was playing runescape as a child. I've created my main a couple of years ago (3-4 i think), but haven't been very active before 2020. I created my pure account in 2020 aswell. I'm a social guy and a lot of the skilling on OSRS can be lonesome, so I've been looking for a community / clan just like Wilderness Guardians. I love both Pking and PvM, but are not so experienced on PVM and bossing, but I'm excited to learn more :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Back in 05-07 I was in the Norwegian's biggest f2p clan named; BerserkerZ. This was a pure PK-clan. It actually exsist 15 years old YT-videos still from Pking with this clan. Made a couple of friend within the clan which were members and we starter PKing on members worlds back in 06, and some of us, still have contact today. I would love to be in a clan which regularly are hosting events I may join which is active. I think WG will make my gamingexperience better because of the social part of it.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 28 years old. I live in Norway. I'm educated as a electrician,but are studying again now to work as a social worker because I got problems with my back. I like to edit photos, videos, to make PK videos, highlights videos etc. I like HipHop, alternative rock, dubstep. Almost all music. I like people and I like to get to know new people aswell. I got ADHD but I got medication, so I'm good. I may get a little intense if I'm drinking alcohol (as I was the first time @ ur discord). that doesn't happen very often, but if it's every gets to intense, just let me know, and I'll behave. 😛

How did you hear about us?  I met voidandvodka @ ferox enclaves while i was autochatting: Looking 4 pvm/PK-buddies, and he added me on discord.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be a part of a serious clan like you, so I can take a part of the whole game, by bossing etc. WG seem like a very orginized a professional clan with a lot of members which is active and doing events regularily which I want to be a part of. I'm a social person, and want to be more social while playing OSRS.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing would be that I can get a little intense if I'm getting excited. If it's too much, just tell me, and I'll behave :p. I've never botted or anything like that. I'm definitly not a scammer, because I do not have the conscience to deceive other people. (unless we're baiting in wilderness with the clan, lol.) I hope you'll let me join your clan, if so - I'm looking forward to get to know you guys. :)

I am not sure if we have room for another Lille from Norway. 

Only joking of course. 

Welcome around and what a coincidence. I remember BerserkerZ although I lead The British Elites back then. I hope you will find WG a suitable place to hang around and find mates.

@copyright Lille since 2004

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

• Genesis changed the title to Store Lille
  • Genesis unlocked this topic
On 12/23/2021 at 1:35 AM, pk331 said:

oh a fellow norwegian :D welcome!

Thank you very much! :D 

22 hours ago, Lil Ducky said:

Daddy Fred! Welcome to WG

Thank you unckle Ducky ❤️ 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:19 AM, s m o k e said:

Welcome to wg man

On 12/23/2021 at 2:52 AM, Cursed rake said:

Welcome! 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:58 AM, WildyGril said:

i remember you fred. welcome😛

On 12/23/2021 at 1:40 AM, Lillefigo said:

I am not sure if we have room for another Lille from Norway. 

Only joking of course. 

Welcome around and what a coincidence. I remember BerserkerZ although I lead The British Elites back then. I hope you will find WG a suitable place to hang around and find mates.

@copyright Lille since 2004

Thank you everyone :D Looking forward gaming with y'all :) Merry xmas!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif