[Accepted] Max Mysticer

PvmDragonite

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Max Mysticer

What is your current RS name? Max Mysticer

List any previous RS namesIcy Thunder

What is your total level and combat level?

1781 total level. Combat level 102

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I love training in general. Almost achieved f cape just fked up on prayer switches. I did rfd, and all i need is 70 hunter and 2 quests for imbued crystal bow. I have 176 qp. I have 7 wins in lms. I have torso, Ardy cloak 2, 5 d defenders, saradomin g cape,

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Cody, I'm A Male, I'm 25, I live in the U.S., I have a high school diploma, i work selling drinks with a massive 120 quart cooler, my only real hobby is studying, I love calm music because some of the stuff out there is redundant and in addition to that you cant go wrong with meditation music. I love anything positive, and hate anything negative.

How did you hear about us?  I saw 4 of u at zamorak altar wildy lvl is around 31

What makes you want to join us? I want to fk shet up in deep wild and pj our enemies with mage shortbow - dds- zgs x4

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing wrong, just an honest player

7 minutes ago, PvmDragonite said:

Someone pls review

Hey bro whats your discord name? Please join discord.gg/wg and pm GH0ST#0563 or type !review in the #osrs-app-review channel.

https://discord.gg/wg

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png