Well, I finished Farming...

Goti

No description available.

I consistently logged in for my farm runs 5-6 times daily starting November 1st.  I finished yesterday. 

No pet yet, but that's okay. I'll continue to do cheap trees, cactus, seaweed, belladonna, etc. until I get it.  

This was my first 99 on OSRS and I'm now just shy of 1,600 total.  No idea how much it cost.  I swapped GP from RS3 as needed, so I don't have a total because I didn't buy all of my supplies at once or even acquire the gold all at once.

Next up is Runecrafting.  Gotta take some time to prepare for it (pouches, diaries, whatever else is needed).  I'm starting Monday and my target is 13 weeks, so I'm shooting for mid April on this one.  I only have about 2.5 hours to play on average, this includes weekends, so that's why it's gonna take so long.  I chose RC because I want to get it out of the way early.  Plus, I was working on RC when EoC dropped and I never finished it because of EoC.  Just feels right.  

Edited by Goti