[Accepted] Hathor Ray

Hathor666

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Hathor Ray

What is your current RS name? Hathor Ray

List any previous RS namesHathor Ray, Drizzile, hathor666, His L0rdship, wg ray, wg Drizzile, those are all I can remember.

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 115 

Total level: 1664

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing rs off and on for years, I've had this acc since 03 or 04 im not sure exactly. I stopped playing when EoC came out years ago then came back with osrs. I really enjoy pking and bossing.

I dont really remember why I chose my original rsn but my usual one that I use now Drizzile is because I'm from Washington and love the rain.

Tell us about your clan history.

I first joined wg in 2004, and have rejoined the clan numerous times over the years. I'm with a dmmt team called Divine legion but they don't do much outside of dmmt and w45.

I did join EX for w45 and dmmt for one season but they are a bit to unorganized and chaotic, and I liked the organization of DL so I decided to stay with them.

Tell us about your yourself.

Many wg members that have been around a while will probably recognize me and might even know me pretty well. But for those that don't know who I am here goes.

My name is Ray, I live in the states and currently work at SFO. I have a fiance that likes to keep me busy when im not at work. A lot of my hobbies are outdoor activities.

How did you hear about us?  Honestly I don't remember.

What makes you want to join us? Because I'd like to return home, wg has always been my home.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am an asshole and can be very abrasive. I was also banned by mojo for, in my honest opinion a very stupid reason, though Ghost ended up unbanning me a while ago.

Due to work and my fiance my activity may drop at times when I dont have a lot of free time.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png