[Declined] I P2

I P2

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I P2

What is your current RS name? I P2

List any previous RS namesWhen i played RS3 i went by Bluestape way back in the day but other then that it's been I P2 ever since.

What is your total level and combat level?

click the imgur link for my screenshot of my stats. Imgur screenshot of my stats.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape back in june of 2005 the summer of 2005 at 10 years old and played for many many years up until they took away the wilderness and when bounty hunter came into the game is when I logged out for more then 6/7 years when covid came into effect and I was stuck inside one day i opened by playstore and seen "old school" runescape and from there i knew this was the best mobile game you could ever play so I made a new account named I P2 the name means Ice Poseidon 2 witch is a streamin community long story but even tho US isnt on major lock down anymore I still like playing runescape and its like i started off where i logged out 7 years ago the game never gets old and still is my favorite game till this day.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back when i was pkin all the time clans was different they werent has structured has they are now back in the day we would just mass up and spam by the church to trade for a cape and that was that you would fall in and go war where ever usually maze or DGZ or something but has i got older and raised in combat I joined a real clan that had a rank and structure and organized but they did not pk at all it was more of a social and player vs monster the name was Overly Skilled and was owned by a player mod of runescape at the time this was when clans came out in rs3 right up before i quit

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tyler I'm from Minneapolis, Minnesota and 26 years old I'm a huge hockey fan and my favorite game is runescape I have 1 son thats almost 5 years old next month and not married yet but will be someday.

How did you hear about us?  Ive heard of you guys before like ive seen you guys on some fan websites like sharkbrew etc but today has I was looking through the Old Clans Forums for OSRS I seen you're guys recruitment post.

What makes you want to join us? Well theres a few things why but mainly just to be apart of a great structured clan that likes to play and get to know other players in game. I find it that it makes the game and content alot more fun and enjoyable if you have people to play with. I also know you guys aren't just a Social, Skilling clan/PVM I know you guys also will do PK trips and other content within runescape bossing etc and thats what im lookin for is to meet and play with others in a clan team setting.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 3 weeks later...